San Luis Obispo Weather: 70.0°F | Humidity: 32% | Pressure: 29.85in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0.0mph [forecast]

SLO Heart Walk
SLO Heart Walk

Sunset Shot
updated: Jan 07, 2013, 7:31 PM

A subscriber sends in a low light sunset shot.

CARPWALKER agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-07 07:38 PM

AWESOME!

2013-01-07 07:48 PM

WOW!

2013-01-07 07:49 PM

The color is amazing, the silhouette real pretty but .... but..... that horizon.... err, .... agh, you're killing me!

2013-01-07 08:38 PM

Excellent shot.

MTNDRIVER agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-08 08:31 AM

Ooooooooh, moody. Thank you! Aren't we lucky to have views like that around?

2013-01-08 10:02 AM

Reminds me of my favorite show, Revenge. They have a rolling dark ocean in the show titles graphics.

2013-01-08 10:31 AM

Lovely photo. Thanks for sharing.

Er, wait, instead of simply enjoying a beautiful scene representing the photographer's (artist's) impression, I think I was supposed to say, "Photoshopped? Didn't look like that when I was there. Show me the original."

2013-01-08 06:51 PM

Right on, 376. I was just about to ask where all the critics were. It amuses me that so many people want to see "what it really looks like" or "what it looked like before it was edited". Didn't we just have a thread discussing whether photography was really art or whether it was just a matter or pointing a camera at something and pressing a button. Well, what puts these photos in the category of "art" is often the editing.

2013-01-08 08:31 PM

If Ed puts up thee original it's a lot more darker than this one that's because the iPhone I took the shot with dimmed the light as it focused pretty nice

44% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.